Monday

27 Dresses














Yesterday, I ventured into the rain to meet a girlfriend and see Kathriene Heigel's 27 Dresses.
It was a fun movie. I do hope that the dresses were an exaggeration....I laughed each time a bride echoed the words, "And the best thing is that you can cut it off and wear the dress again".


Um, no.

I did, however, love the signature necklace that Katheriene's character wore throughout the movie. It struck me as the perfect bridal party gift. It was simple and lovely.


And after a little searching, I found the necklace on a great website. I've bookmarked the site and hope to pass it off to my husband and hit that it would be the best Valentine'sDay gift!
So, in recap, if you are planning a wedding, or if you enjoy weddings, AND you have a free rainy afternoon, grab a gal pal and head over to theater. You'll forever be grateful that your friends did not make you wear the
Little Bo-Peep dress. Believe me...it doesn't get much worse!

No comments: