Thursday

Pacing the hallways...


We are now officially "on maternity leave" as Stephanie and her husband prepare to bring into the world another wonderful child. I am pacing the halls...or at least waiting to hear the exciting news! I can't wait to hand out virtual cigars. They are all the rage now, right!!

In baby news, we all celebrated her sweet boy's second birthday just a few weeks ago I'll have to sneak a few pics from the party and post them to the blog. Until then, I've added a picture
Crissy Farah took last year. http://itsjustsillyme.blogspot.com/
I can't believe Steph's little man is 2!

Any day now, Steph should have baby #2. I promise pics as soon as I have them!
While Steph is busy being a mom, I will be covering all be covering "the office"!
Please send all email to us at styleandgraceevents@gmail.com.


As a teaser of things to come, let me share pictures of Rick and Rebecca. Pictures are compliments of Marlin Munoz Photography.They'll be celebrating their anniversary with a vow renewal at the vibrant Museum of Latin American Art in just a few weeks. They have a passion for dance, a passion for their culture, and a passion for EACH OTHER. What an inspiration!




Pictures are compliments of Marlin Munoz Photography. http://marlinmunozphotography.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned....during "maternity leave" time, I plan on sharing some of my favorite new finds...including the best darn lanterns in LA, Hazelnut Photography and Anne K LA Designer. The latter are two fabulously sweet LA gals...their stories will come soon enough! Promise!

1 comment:

HazelnutPhotography said...

BEYOND excited for the new addition to the Style & Grace family! Can't wait to see the t-tiny little photos :-)