Saturday


Family..........




Jill and I had the opportunity to work with the incredible Kim Fox of Kim Fox Photography (http://www.kimfoxphotography/) at W & L's wedding back in May. I instantly connected with Kim as I was oh-so-pregnant, and Kim was a new mom herself :) Once I saw how absolutely amazing W & L's wedding photographs turned out, I KNEW I wanted Kim to capture photos of our newest addition once she arrived.


Kim came to my home just a few weeks after Avery Claire was born. (She's now 6 months old.... time is flying!!!!!!!) I was a hot, hormonal mess, but Kim put me at ease. She was so calm and soothing and made taking pictures of a newborn, an energetic 2 yr old, along with my husband and I, seem like a breeze. Thank you, thank you, thank you Kim! We absolutely LOVED how they turned out :)






















1 comment:

HazelnutPhotography said...

FANTASTIC shots! Congratulations on the new addition!