Monday

And these are a few of my favorite things!

Yes, the Sound of Music is running through my brain as I type. And yes, I am a nerdy-sing-along type gal.
But while I love raindrops on roses and white colored kittens, I am much more anxious to share pictures from a few of our favorite brides in 2007.

I love the color combination chosen for this November wedding. The bride loved the idea of rich browns and wanted to add an accent color. At first, she was going to use accents of pink but then decided hues of purples would be unique and add a depth to a Fall wedding.



Place cards....we love them! It's such a great opportunity for brides to express their interests and even thank their guests (see picture below). E, a charming bride who chose a vineyard for her reception, thought of every detail down to the cork bed for the place cards. A couple ingenious thoughts about E's placecards....She opted not to pay for a professional caligrapher but rather had her wonderful grandmother write each card. This added a personal touch and a reminder of the importance of each generation of our families. E was also crafty in assembling her bed of corks- she simply used serving trays to hold corks. I can only imagine that her husband is now using the serving tray to deliver breakfast in bed every Saturday!

As mentioned above, a September bride, J, took the opportunity on her placecards to write a personalized "thank you" to each of her guests. J also excited me with her punches of orange throughout her reception. Oh, I can't forget that she did an amazing job on her invitations....two of my favorite colors...green and orange.


This picture is such an intimate glimpse at a young woman moments before her big day begins. While you can't see the brides face, photographer Janice Trowbridge did an impressive job of capturing emotion with just a shot of the brides delicate hands. Janice is a gem to work with and did a fantastic job on this wedding.


All things feminine. Yes, I love all things feminine. High heels, lace, peep-toes. Feminine touches are beautiful.


May I say that I love Cameron Ingalls? We "discovered" Camoron Ingalls, a fabulous photographer from the Central Coast, in 2007. No worries, Mrs. Anna Ingalls, we love you too! Anna and Cameron come as a team. They are a great find. Their work is they type of work that brings tears to your eyes. I want to get married again to have Cameron shoot my wedding!

And my most favoritist thing (and yes, I am married to an English teacher!)of 2007 is knowing that Style & Grace witnessed bonds between couples that will guide them through the rainy days and provide sunshine and smiles. I don't think that there was a single wedding in 2007 that did not leave me misty-eyed. Stephanie and I thank each of our special couples for allowing us to share in your magincal day.

No comments: